1. Access the library's OneClickdigital website at oneclickdigital.mathewslibrary.org.
2. Create an account on OneClickdigital using your library card number.
3. Install the OneClickdigital Media Manager or app. Selecting your device below or search your app store:
- If you have an MP3 player including all iPods except the iPod Touch or an audio-capable eBook reader, choose Desktop above and download the OneClickdigital MediaManager for Windows PC or Mac. This software will allow you to transfer audiobooks to your portable player.
4. Set up the app.
- App users must choose SOVALUE rather than Mathews when selecting their library. SOVALUE is our consortium name.
5. Search or Browse, download and enjoy your eAudiobooks!
6. For additional assistance in setting up your device, please bring it to the library.
Make sure you bring any device cables with you. The library staff are always available to help get you started with OneClickdigital or answer any specific questions you may have. No appointment is necessary. If you have problems or questions, you may also contact Recorded Books using their OneClick Digital Support Form, or use their toll-free support line at 877.772.8346. Live support is available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM EST.