1. Access the library's RBdigital Audiobooks (formerly OneClickdigital) website at rbdigital.mathewslibrary.org.
2. Create an account on the library's RBdigital website using your library card number.
3. Install the RBdigital Media Manager or App.
Download these guides for additional instruction:
Mobile devices including iOS, Android and Kindle Fire
- Audiobook and Magazine App User Guide
- App User Guide for Accessing Collections with Multiple Account Profiles - Mathews Memorial Library has separate collections for RBdigital audiobooks and magazines. You will need to set up separate profiles within the app using your login credentials for each service.
PC or Mac Computer, MP3 Player or an Audio-capable eBook Reader
Make sure you bring any device cables with you.