1. Get your library PIN. Your PIN is the same as the password used to access your account or reserve books online using our catalog. Browse to catalog.mathewslibrary.org and click on Login in the upper right corner. Enter your library card number and "userpass" as the temporary password. You will then have the opportunity to create your own password. Please call the library at (804)725-5747 for password assistance.
2. Browse to help.overdrive.com for instructions specific to your device. (Click on Devices in the top menu and select your device). We also have device specific instructional handouts at the library.
3. Install the OverDrive Media Console for Windows or Mac computers. Download the OverDrive App from your device's app store. Choose your device below to download OverDrive:
4. Access Content:
- Log in to our OverDrive® website or OverDrive® app using your library card number and PIN. Logging in to OverDrive® is important! Additional titles available exclusively for Mathews Memorial Library patrons are visible only if you log in.
- Read in the browser on Windows and Mac computers.
- Download and transfer to most eBook readers using Adobe Digital Editions or wirelessly to Kindle e-readers.
- Apps are available for Apple, Android and Kindle devices. Search "OverDrive" on your device's app store.