Career Connect Center (C3) is a job assistance program that provides a range of no-cost services and resources. C3 provides job seekers the tools and services they need to find the job that is right for them.
The center is staffed on Thursdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Apply for unemployment
- Get one-on-one computer help
- Use the computer, FAX, phone and copy machine FREE
- Access a wealth of job information: tips and tricks to give you an advantage
- Learn about career fairs in the area
- Meet other people and build your job network
- Get connected with training programs to increase your earning potential